Record timeshift buffer as well (1 Viewer)

callworth

Portal Member
February 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
+1 This would be a much appreciated feature!

tlundberg

Portal Member
January 5, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
For me, this is the one thing that makes me stay with the built in tv engine, and will be the one reason I won't update to 1.1.0 (unless it's added of course ^.^)

I really hope someone from the community can write a patch for this :)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    For me, this is the one thing that makes me stay with the built in tv engine, and will be the one reason I won't update to 1.1.0 (unless it's added of course ^.^)

For 1.1.0 release it is alredy too late to introduce such big new fature. We are almost in release canditate state already.

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

For 1.1.0 release it is alredy too late to introduce such big new fature. We are almost in release canditate state already.

That's exactly what you said 7 months ago when the devs were working on 1.0.1 :p
    As long as you don't add it to the to-do list it will never be implemented and will this answer keep popin' up in the future... :D

FreeFrag

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sounds like a sweet feature.. I haven't owned a PVR besides my HTPC but I can clearly see the benefit of this function.
    +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom