Recording fail 24.01.15 (1 Viewer)

wmcftw

Portal Member
November 2, 2014
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I unintsalled the drivers for my tv stick and after rebooting, I can now see the channel
GHrUGXy.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1422196346][/DOUBLEPOST]I will update my profile as per your suggestion. In the meantime

I am using StreamedMP and using this device on my windows 8 pc with Mepo 1.10

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PCTV-Systems-DVB-T2-nanoStick-Tuner/dp/B004C1176E
fRrHaLm.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1422196657][/DOUBLEPOST]I just don't understand how I can see channels but cannot record them. I know this is not technically any use, but it is very bizarrre. I appreciate your time and help. I have been troubleshooting since 03:00.

Last edited:

wmcftw

Portal Member
November 2, 2014
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Man, I feel like such an asshole. I have solved this. Thanks for your support

The problem was not restarting the tv server after changing the recording pathway. It still has not solved last night's failure- but I am too tired to worry about that. I really appreciate your time

I hope in figuring this out with a little bit of initiative and of course , your help, I have shown that I am not a complete jackass!

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Don't worry. It's not obvious that TV Server requires being restarted when you make such changes.

Nonetheless, the PMT issue with said channel should not be dependent on accessing the correct recording path. Let us know if problems are gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom