Recording Grid (1 Viewer)

marc44

Portal Member
July 25, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,
I have only MP2 and it is great. Don't know anything about MP1. I wrote already about the grid but let me post this here too since I think it would make life easy for everybody and sooner or later MP2 will be the standard. :)
Recording grid. After MP found the stations from your TV-Card it will have the channels. Now you need the guide to show the programs, well, how about a 30 minutes grid right in the TV-Guide listing, (don't think TV-shows are less then 30 minutes) instead of showing a long "No Programming data" line on that channel. Run over 1 or more 30 minutes squares with the mouse, click record and done. No need for any TV-Listings. Would be nice if extended programming would also work with the grid including repeat daily, weekly.............
In case you download the guide then the channel-grid would be replaced with the guide for that station and would work as it is now. When the guide runs out it would switch back to the grid on that channel.
Now I have to post a question in "General" since my extended programming isn't working.:(
Thanks for your time reading this
Marc

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Run over 1 or more 30 minutes squares with the mouse, click record and done. No need for any TV-Listings. Would be nice if extended programming would also work with the grid including repeat daily, weekly.............
    Although it is not exactly this, we have now implemented the possibility to manually schedule recordings regardless of guide content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom