[Configuration] Refreshrate Changer (1 Viewer)

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have troubles with the Refreshrate Changer in MP 1.1.0.0!

At me and I think some otheres there is an error by Changing the Refreshrate after playing videos in 24p-mode.

If I reverse from that video to the TV the Refreshrate-Changer stays in 24Hz for refreshrate!

Has somebody else the same issue?

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here the same. And on TV when i configure a standard refresh rate, i can´t switch between channels on different tv-cards, Pay-TV to FTA for example.

Damandan

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2007
    Tegelen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yep, the same problem here. It changes to 24 Hz but not back to 60Hz (which is the default).
    Also the whole live tv part of mediaportal won't switch refreshrate at all.

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think the reason for this strange behavior is Windows 7. The OS isn't supported by MediaPortal (yet)

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sure maybe the reasen is really Win7!

But if nobody ever test this Version on Windows7 it would be never supported...

Damandan

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2007
    Tegelen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This functionality was working as expected in MP 1.0.2 on Windows 7 and stopped working in MP 1.1 Alpha so it's definitely a bug introduced in the Alpha.

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Fixed. Next time please post logs so we don't have to spend time for debugging all info ourselves - thanks.

Damandan

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2007
    Tegelen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Logs where posted in the Automatic Refreshrate Changer thread since that is the thread where I first posted my comment on this bug. And also a link to that post was posted in the windows 7 support thread.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Logs where posted in the Automatic Refreshrate Changer thread since that is the thread where I first posted my comment on this bug. And also a link to that post was posted in the windows 7 support thread.

Hi,
    In this part of forum logs are required & attached to the post, not everywhere else on forum. This it's because we should be able to look, confirm bugs easier & for devs look in logs, test & fix the bugs. We spend to much time, guessing about what it could be/ test for ourself & we might not even have whats required so thats why logs are needed & why post in this section of forum might be deleted & bugs not fixed ;)

Regards
    Roy

Damandan

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2007
    Tegelen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I see on Mantis that the bug that was fixed is describe as "Refresh rate was not applied to TV", but that was only one part of the problem. The other part is the part where the default refresh rate is not retored after video playback ends.

Attached are the logs of yesterdays run where I tested and confirmed this behaviour ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom