Reinstalling MP and plugins (1 Viewer)

MaccaHV

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2010
    Home Country
    When I have to reinstall MP after a corruption, is there a shortcut to installing only the plugins I want? I can't work out how to do anything other than download the whole list of plugins that are available, before I can choose the one I want, again. I have a slow and expensive internet connection, so don't want to do that every time. Means I really would have to stop using the plugin if I can't find a better solution.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MaccaHV,
    have you tried my BackupSettings plugin? But you have to do a backup first before restoring. It will also backup/restore plugins and their settings.

brandy11

February 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    When I have to reinstall MP after a corruption, is there a shortcut to installing only the plugins I want? I can't work out how to do anything other than download the whole list of plugins that are available, before I can choose the one I want, again. I have a slow and expensive internet connection, so don't want to do that every time. Means I really would have to stop using the plugin if I can't find a better solution.

You can also try it in firefox or google chrome plugin..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom