[Release] mp-transmission - A Transmission Torrent Plugin (1 Viewer)

9ler

Portal Member
April 30, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
version 1.2.3.0 is the most downloaded (standart download on mp-hp) and I guess a lot of ppl have that or older versions and don't get past the error I encountered. I downloaded the plugin with the "Extension" plugin.

Maybe some guide txt/error txt for the Media Portal Extension Installer could get more ppl to use the plugin :)

ill start using the plugin and will and will report back :D

Thanks a million for your time and effort(y)

9ler

Portal Member
April 30, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Installing now works, but it seams that a xml file i missing.

I am using the standart wide skin and it dosent look like there is any xml for that (or for any skin?)

On the bright side i like the test connection button in the config window (some ppl might just have left that out. I'm glad it there) :)

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi all,
    is planned an update to keep the compatibility of this very useful plugin with MePo V1.4?

thanks to @bushbrother for all the work

bushbrother

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi @nicsergio - Yea I will get to updating it, I need to install everything again as I have moved PC, I will get it done this evening if I have time :) Glad you find it useful, I will push it to the installer too.

bushbrother

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    OK, all done :) Hopefully you will see v0.2.2 in the MPI installer list now. I tested it briefly and it was working OK. I will try and get a good Titan skin file working as it is broken except for within StreamedMP :(

Let me know if you have issues!

RaDiKal

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2006
    Central New York State
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I installed on 1.4.0 and it works fine. I copied the plugin's 3 StreamMP skin files and the media jpg into Titan which results in a content correct but otherwise awful layout and sizing. Sufficient to make do until either I hack together a more presentable skin or you post yours. Thanks a bunch for the plugin.

-Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom