Remote hangs for like 5 or 10 seconds after switching screens in MP (1 Viewer)

Ayindi

Portal Member
December 1, 2011
Hi,

I'm using aMPdroid for a few weeks now, but a problem with the remote feature keeps me from using it as my regular remote.
Everytime I switch a screen in MP (like selecting TV from the main menu) the remote hangs for like 5 or 10 seconds. This happens for every screen change. I can navigate just fine within one MP screen. After hanging, it rapidly sends all button pushes I did during that time on my phone, so I'm not sure if this is a problem with aMPdroid or Wifiremote or MPExtended. I would assume that aMPdroid would not detect my pushes on the screen if it was hanging on my phone so it may wait for an event from the backend, but I'm really not sure about this.

Has anyone a similar problem with the remote? Since it is an alpha version I expect such problems, however I'd be interested if anyone else is experiencing this. (have not read about it on the forums, yet) I'm using SGS2, aMPdroid 1.0 preview version, MPExtended 0.4.1 and WifiRemote 0.6 (I did not download the .dll file from the 1.0 Preview post, I downloaded the "new" 0.6 Version of WifiRemote from its homepage)

Ayindi

Portal Member
December 1, 2011
AW: Remote hangs for like 5 or 10 seconds after switching screens in MP

Here is my MP and my aMPdroid log. I had some problems getting the aMPdroid log to my computer since my Mailprogram doesnt seem to like so much text in a single mail. :D

In the MP log you should find the first interesting logs around 13:30.

When grabbing the logs I also experienced the following:

I do an automatic restart every Sunday morning so everything was "fresh". When I connected my aMPdroid the first time, everything was working well. Problems started when I left aMPdroid and/or reconnected my remote. Then I experienced the hangs upon screen switching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom