Remote Wonder Plugin? -Request- (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It seems like this is the remote that is most used out there. ..and perhaps even more-so by the less tech inclined. It seems many programs have plugins that support this remote.

If a plugin were created where the Remote Wonder was to work seamlessly, I believe that it would bring in a great deal of users.

Take a look at Sage and Beyond TV...both of those have it working great. Any possibility of it here?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    tried girder yet?
    www.girder.nl

it's a program that has several plugins for several remotes and then allow you to map actions to the different buttons.
    You can use it to fully control MediaPortal.

A

Anonymous

I've kind of steered away from it for a while.

I checked it out a while ago, but it seemed to take quite a bit of work. Can it be easy to set up?

Maybe I'll have to check it out again.

A

Anonymous

One could also do remote support a la how Bluetooth support is done in Floats Mobile Agent software (FMA)..

A

Anonymous

No-Brainer Remote Wonder Plugins like myHTPC and BeyondTV have sure are nice though. I'm sure people would like it for Media Portal. <hint hint> :D

A

Anonymous

PainGain said:
    No-Brainer Remote Wonder Plugins like myHTPC and BeyondTV have sure are nice though. I'm sure people would like it for Media Portal. <hint hint> :D

I second this request. I tried the IRMan / Girder thing a while back but gave up after about 4 hours of tinkering got me zero functionality.

I do have some control of Media Portal using the Remote Wonder arrow keys and OK button, but it would be nice to be able to pause, stop or exit playback. The Remote Wonder works (mostly) out-of-the-box with other software such as Media Player Classic, so I thought it was odd when it didn't work with Media Portal.

This software is great. Thanks for all the effort from everyone out there!

barranger

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2004
    If someone wanted to send me one of these remotes I would be more than happy to drop work on my plugin in order to get this working
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom