Remove unwanted plugins (2 Viewers)

PeaBee

Portal Member
September 27, 2014
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I must have done this before, but haven't a clue what I did!

I have plugins under "incompatible" in MP configuration. So how do I remove them? Or remove any other plugin for that matter? Searching the forums isn't helping, I must be missing something obvious!

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi!
    You could uninstall them with MediaPortal Extension Installer (Start - AllPorgrams - Team MediaPortal - MediaPortal)

PeaBee

Portal Member
    September 27, 2014
    Home Country
    Tried that. Take "InfoService" as an example. It appears in "incompatible plugins" in MP Configuration but not in "Installed Extensions" in Extension Installer. Can install it in Extension Installer (reports needs to remove plugin first) and then uninstall from there (done this in the past) but has no effect on InfoService which still appears in "incompatible plugins".

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You may want to consider updating the extension installer status, which would show new versions of InfoService that are compatible.

PeaBee

Portal Member
    September 27, 2014
    Home Country
    Edalux is right: "If it's so important...", well I guess it isn't, just infuriating that I knew what to do once, but not now. Deleted the dlls which sorted it. And "HTPC_Sourcer": No new versions of InfoService, installing the Maya skin seems to have consigned stuff to "incompatible".

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The "incompatible" status of a plugin has nothing to do with the skin that you are using. If the config under 1.9 or 1.10 showed it as incompatible, then your system was having a different issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom