Removed Movies Still Show In Database (1 Viewer)

Esra

Portal Member
July 23, 2006
HI Guys,

I'v been using MediaPortal for about a month now after trying to use MS MCE and nearly killing myself.

The software is amazing, loved the version on the xbox and when MS MCE didn't work out i thought, i wonder if anyone has put it on PC??

Lo and behold, I found MediaPortal and love it.

The only bug i've found (not sure if there's a cure) is that I originally had around 300 movies on my system, i had the database all up to date and then realised that around 100 of the movies had become corrupted somewhere along the line.

I removed the corrupted movies and resumed my enjoyment, however i then noticed that the old movies still show up in the database.

I know you can reset the database and then re-scan, but i did not find the scan to be all that great and ended up doing the movies by hand using the GUI.

Is there a way to tell the database to remove any entries that do not have an existing associated file? And to remove listings when the file is deleted?

If not i'll delete the database, spend a night updating again and make sure to only put movies on there that I am sure will remain there.

Thanks for the hlp and for the awesome software.

Esra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom