Removing poll from thread (1 Viewer)

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Country flag
    Is it possible to remove poll from thread somehow - especially when time limited poll was used? That would help development of community plugins and skins greatly. I did use search but no matches found this time.

Using search is another thing which should be pointed out for all forum users. Same questions are popping constantly and by using search you would get answer most of them instantly!

Cheers,
    M

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi M

I am only aware of the CLOSE option on a poll. The thread will remain open but no more voting can take place.
    Hopefully High (or anyone else) can educate us if I missed something.

And by the way, I wholeheartedly agree about the SEARCH. Same questions over and over again. Sometimes the answer is even included in the "Similar Threads" as soon as title is completed before the thread is created. I just updated my signature to support the point :)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Adding this to my canned replies :D
    index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
    After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
    Replies
    Views
    There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated. There is no function yet to check, if the nfo content changed, it would take far too much time. But I'd also like a function to generally reimport all media items once again.
    There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated...
    G'day guys, I am looking forward to trying the next version of MP2 (new skin hopefully soon;)) and after trying previous versions...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday. (y)(y)
    Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday...
    Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated - I am pulling my hair out with this one! I am using a couple of IPTV services...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom