Rename database typos and issues (1 Viewer)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Nice then I might try to build my own custom swedish rename db.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7

Nice then I might try to build my own custom swedish rename db.

That is actually one of the next enhancements, is to have translated versions of the default rename database and that the IMDb+ plugin will download the right one depending on the secondary language chosen.

But I need to get those 350 titles done first then, so that the foreign translations won't differ a lot when I get that part working in the scraper+plugin. I already have foreign title support working, but somebody asked to make it optional, as in they want foreign summaries, but English titles.

Via the google code project 'diff' function, it will be easy to see the 'new' additions in the future then, so that the community can step in to help me translate those. Might even write a seperate PHP script to make that process very easy, but first I need to get through those 350 titles :)

Merlyn

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7

Once you've finished your DB send it over to me, and I'll do the german translations.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8

Once you've finished your DB send it over to me, and I'll do the german translations.

:D

IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.8 released, your IMDb+ plugin will auto-update within the next 24 hours.

Fixed: Workaround for MovPic ImdbBuilder not using IMDb tt-ID from filename when 'prefer foldername' setting is enabled and only the filename has the ID we want to use, and improved UK title detection.

During UK testing with rename system disabled I noticed that the first Harry Potter did not get the British title of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", this is now fixed. Once the foreign rename database system works, will have to go through all the entries as well to see if a British title correction is needed on others as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom