request attention? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Is there a way for a plugin to request being displayed?
I'm going to develop a bluetooth phone plugin. On an incoming call i want to pop up a dialog showing who's calling and allowing the options of picking up, hanging up or sending the call to a headset. Is it possible for a plugin to pop up a dialog if it's not the one being shown?
Is it possible for a plugin to be brought to the front at the request of the plugin itself?

A

Anonymous

knubile said:
Is there a way for a plugin to request being displayed?
I'm going to develop a bluetooth phone plugin. On an incoming call i want to pop up a dialog showing who's calling and allowing the options of picking up, hanging up or sending the call to a headset. Is it possible for a plugin to pop up a dialog if it's not the one being shown?
Is it possible for a plugin to be brought to the front at the request of the plugin itself?

Interesting stuff, looking forward to see this plugin :)

A

Anonymous

I'm finding it really time consuming to figure out everything that's involved in creating a plugin.
Are there any devs willing to put together a small sample plugin in the absense of developer documentation?
Something as simple as a button and a label. Click the button and set the label.
I will be able to see everything that's required and build from there?
Any volunteers?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    you can get realtime support on irc chat
    Come to channel: #mediaportal network: Efnet.

A

Anonymous

Great. Thanks. I'll hop on when I can sit and code it up while speaking with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom