Request for buttons (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    We have more items in homescreen, some of them are always visible, some are only there if playback is running. Following images could need a refresh, as they use the Reflexion ones (they are good, but fit better into Reflexion than into Titanium). So here is my "wish list": Always: Browse Media (access all kind of media, audio, video, images), Videos (general), Party Music Player, Playlists Playing: Player Configuration, Current Media Info, Fullscreen Video/Audio Vizualisation, Show video/image playlist For Titanium I would need only rectangle shaped images, round borders are applied by skin using OpacityMask

Browse All Media
    Videos (General)
    Party Music Player
    Playlists

Are all the above buttons for the home screen?
    Do you still require these?
    What resolution do you want or can you provide link to somewhere that has existing buttons so I can maintain consistency

Player Configuration
    Current Media Info
    Fullscreen Video/Audio Vizualisation
    Show video/image playlist

Are these also home screen buttons of the same size + look+feel?
    Is it button for [Fullscreen video/audio visualization] or two buttons [full screen video] and [full screen audio visualization]
    Is it button for [Show video/image playlist] or two buttons [Show video playlist] and [Show image playlist] , what about audio playlist?

Last edited:

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hi Kiwi,

thanks for chiming in!
    This is e.g. the button for "Settings" in Titatium: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...ages/02992BEC-1E6D-4C29-8D79-F95F59E3F625.jpg
    The other buttons can be found in the same directory of GitHub.

The buttons for Player Configuration etc. are also home screen buttons - same size + look + feel, as MP2 dynamically integrates these buttons in the main menu when they are needed.

As to the last question I can only guess as I'm not at home atm, but if I remember correctly, there is only one fullscreen button and one playlist button - but as mentioned, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe @morpheus_xx can confirm.

Thanks again!
    Michael

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can I get a couple of alpha 2 to try before I make buttons? On the homepage I see a link to alpha 1, is there an internal copy floating around that is compiled?[DOUBLEPOST=1370004715][/DOUBLEPOST]scratch that I found the internal copy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom