Request: More view options for Recorded TV (1 Viewer)

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    How about being able to set up views like...

Shows I haven't yet watched
    Shows recorded today
    Shows recorded in the last 3 days

Just those three would make things many times easier! All the data is already there in the database...

If you really wanted to get complicated you could combine them (shows I haven't watched that were recorded in the last 3 days), but you'd have to watch a LOT of TV for that to be justifiable!

Say if you chose TV Recorded Today, it would list those programs and the last item would be "24 More" or whatever number falls outside of that date range, selecting that would return the view to the normal, for simplicity's sake.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
    August 13, 2005
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Since I don't have a tuner yet, I am not an authority on the issue. It seems to me, however, that there is already a sort by date and sort by watched view, so a separate button/option somewhere to do the same thing but cut the list off arbitrarily doesn't seem necessary? Maybe there is something I am missing as I do not have any recorded TV yet.

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Why the hell hadn't I tried that button before? :oops:

The only advantage then would be filtering down the number of shows you're presented with - it's a lot easier to keep on top of recordings when you're not presented with a list of 30+ shows, even if they are in order.

This will keep me content for a while though 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom