Requirements for plugin developpment (1 Viewer)

maniac's

Portal Pro
July 7, 2004
Paris, FRANCE
I'm currently developping 2 plugins, one with a GUI and the other without.

For the GUI plugin I need to be able to add/remove a subitem from the control. I saw that the "add" feature was implemented ( GUIControl.AddSubItem() ) but the "remove" was not. could you please implement this feature ?

About the non-GUI plugins, it will be nice to have Init and Deinit methods on the IPlugins interface. Methods that would be called at loading / unloading of plugins by the plugin manager. I tried a destructor but it does not seems to be called.

If your working method is to let people developp features they need event it is in the "core" of MP, I could do it. But I do not know how to submit the work done !

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select Exit. I've used SMP for years with no real problems until this issue. My two other clients do not have this issue. It is a new install on my TV server, about 2 weeks old. Titan and DefaultWide skins texit...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom