Resume recording after power loss (1 Viewer)

Jeep725

Portal Member
September 28, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there a setting to resume a recording after a power loss? My computer is set to turn back on after power loss, however I noticed a scheduled recording that was taking placed at that time, did not continue. (it was a brief power loss, only a minute or 2)

I ended up with an 8 minute recording out of a 30 min program. When I went back in to the TV guide, the program was no longer colored red either. Not sure if I am missing a setting, or if this functionality is not possible.

Thanks!
Cristina

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there a setting to resume a recording after a power loss? My computer is set to turn back on after power loss, however I noticed a scheduled recording that was taking placed at that time, did not continue. (it was a brief power loss, only a minute or 2)

I ended up with an 8 minute recording out of a 30 min program. When I went back in to the TV guide, the program was no longer colored red either. Not sure if I am missing a setting, or if this functionality is not possible.

Thanks!
    Cristina
    This should work out the box. Works need to see logs as to why it did not this time

Jeep725

Portal Member
    September 28, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Logs attached

This happened yesterday evening, sometime around 7:30 - 9 pm I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom