Resuming Videos... and a couple of quick Qs (1 Viewer)

jellybeard999

Portal Pro
October 14, 2005
Hi, I don't know if i'm just going the wrong way about this but if i press back during watching a video, how do i get the video back to fullscreen ?

Also, is it possible to alter how it looks where it says which episode is now playing ? If so, where ?

Thanks for any help :)

EDIT - If i use the mouse, I can select the small image at the bottom, and it resumes at full screen, however this isn't selectable via the remote, left and right changes category, up down selects the show :(

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Wrong forum, neither is specific to this plugin, please ask these questions in the general forums in the future.

Hint: X on the remote toggles fullscreen, and if I understand your second question then the answer is only by altering the skin xml files directly.

jellybeard999

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2005
    Sorry Inker, every other page lets me navigate to the overlay, so i thought it might be a TVSeries problem.

Pressing the red button brings it back to fullscreen I've since found.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    You are correct that its a bit different in that you cant navigate to the overlay due to the up/down left/right buttons all being assigned to other tasks.

But I might be biased since I never ever navigate to it on any page and just instead (as you correctly say press the red button on my remote) and especially new users might be confused by it. I really don't want to give up the l/r u/d navigation style so it'll have to stay that way.

If only we had an FAQ somewhere.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom