Review of the interface (2 Viewers)

akayani

Portal Pro
August 8, 2015
Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,

I've done a review of the interface. 16 pages with screen grabs PDF. I'm happy enough to post this publicly but I think a document with these suggestions all lumped together in a PDF that can be shared about might be a competitive disadvantage or make it just too easy for a lazy software reviewer 'journalist' to write a negative review.

How about I just send to one person in the development team who knows more is required and we can have a chat about how to handle this and if it should be public?

Yani

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Morpheus_xx has previously indicated that he is away from home until the 22nd, but I'm sure he'll be keen to contact you as soon as he gets back. In the meantime, thanks for the feedback. :)

akayani

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2015
    Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yeah that's ok. He replied to my message as such. I've said enough in the document for it to be taken seriously. Cause we don't know each other and I don't know where people are in understanding what I'm taking about I spent 1/2 the document explaining why things matter. That might be talking down to people or it might be the information needed to get 'enlightenment'.

When I started to doing the screen shots I was starting to feel I was already too 'used' to the interface and inclined to just drop it. By the time I got to the end of it I was sure it was worthwhile. And in the process of writing this up I grabbed references off the net. Rereading that stuff and carefully looking at functions and screens, I know this is a good starting point.

No doubt it will reflect what someone on the team has been saying. It's not like I have an original thought. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom