Roadmap or something like this (1 Viewer)

sunsetdk

Portal Pro
October 18, 2005
Nordborg
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
It might just be me that havn't looked enough. But i can't find a roadmap or something like that.

It would be nice to know that the developers are up to, it might just be me, but when you have developed something for MP, the to get told that this is already beeing impemented is not very motivating.

I do like MP and are a user of both the TV server and Mp it self, but it would be nice with a bit more knowlage of what is going on.

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    sunsetdk:

The project is moving so very fast that the best way to find out what is and isn't being worked on is to get on the IRC channel. Everything else (documentation, forums, etc..) is behind the IRC.

A roadmap would be nice, but it would only be as accurate as the last edit. IRC is and will remain the best way to get timely information from the development team.

Cheers,

sunsetdk

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2005
    Nordborg
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Last time i went on IRC no one said anyhing, and there was really no reply to what one said. Or was i just the worng place perhaps :D

zag2me

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2006
    Home Country
    England England
    You need to idle in irc for a while, just joining and asking a question then leaving 30 minutes later wont be very successful. If only due to the fact that many people work on different time zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom