Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (4 Viewers)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    seco
    Thanks for supporting MP 1.6.0

powermarcel10
    Thank you , After placing the XML in MP 1.6 + Rockstar 2.5.0 , the layout is visible, but no Spotify items appear.

Is your plugin supposed to work on 1.6 Rockstar 2.5.0 ?

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    seco
    Thanks for supporting MP 1.6.0

powermarcel10
    Thank you , After placing the XML in MP 1.6 + Rockstar 2.5.0 , the layout is visible, but no Spotify items appear.

Is your plugin supposed to work on 1.6 Rockstar 2.5.0 ?

Menu items are on the left ("hidden") in powermarcel10 skin files.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hello people,

I have tried to optimize the skinfiles for Titan to make them a bit more 'Titan-stylish'

It's a first sample.. If there are any problems; let me know!

Installation: Put rockstar.xml into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan

Cheers!

I like the idea but...

1) Song/artist/album names don't fit very well where they are now (under cover art image) Maybe put these to down in the bright blue part like My Music? Or make left side wider (like in My Music) and drop song name to new line?
    2) Cover art image dimensions/aspect ratio is somehow wrong, I think it should be close to square (make left side wider)
    3) When playback is paused text are overlapping (I have this bug in my skin file too)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Left arrow on keyboard, "left" button on remote...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1388773841][/DOUBLEPOST]Please see the poste above, I do not miss access to the menu, but the skin is not displaying any spotify related items, no playlists, nothing,
    (the pluging is correctly configured from before the last update today)

Attachments

• tmp_20140103_192330-906426996.jpg
      tmp_20140103_192330-906426996.jpg
      1.7 MB

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    ok, my wife just discovered she needed to use "menu" to select "playlists" before seeing anything :) Thanks for the skin.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for all the replies about the new skinfiles guys.. (y)

@seco: Do you like this layout more?

@Al_Capone: Please try the file attached. The submenu is now loaded by default when entering the plugin. To close it, press the right arrow.

I also made some more changes. The skinfile is now optimized compared to default Titan skinfiles.

UPDATE!

Attachments

• Rockstar 1.jpg
      Rockstar 1.jpg
      349.9 KB
    • Rockstar 2.jpg
      Rockstar 2.jpg
      345 KB
    • Rockstar 3.jpg
      Rockstar 3.jpg
      297.8 KB
    Last edited:

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Thanks for all the replies about the new skinfiles guys.. (y)

@seco: Do you like this layout more?

@Al_Capone: Please try the file attached. The submenu is now loaded by default when entering the plugin. To close it, press the right arrow.

I also made some more changes. The skinfile is now optimized compared to default Titan skinfiles.

I like this a lot, good job. Maybe few more tweaks:

1) I would like to align texts under cover art left, now it is centered. Maybe to same x-position where left side of cover art is?

2) Show texts similar in StreamedMP:
    a) Bring cover art image a bit down and make it a bit bigger
    b) Search -> Artists, show "ArtistName" in blue bar, nothing below cover art
    c) Search -> Albums, show "AlbumName" in blue bar, "AlbumName" below cover art, "AlbumYear" below "AlbumName"
    d) Search -> Tracks, show "ArtistName - TrackName" in blue bar, "AlbumName" below cover art, "AlbumYear" below album name

3) When browsing playlists show "PlaylistName" in blue bar, "SourceName" (like Spotify) below cover art

In general, blue bar always shows same as selected list item label. You can take a look StreamedMP if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom