Romte Control on PocketPC and onther Device (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I would be intrested in helping you, but as has been said it seems best to work with the web interface people as I guess there will be alot of code overlap between this and what there doing.
I have some programing experiance and am just starting to learn how to use .NET on the ce.net os.

P

plagnioj

My concept is this :

On the MP PC you've got some webservices that allow you to read information about MP and send instruction.

Example :

write the webservice that emulate the MCE2005 remote.

or

a webservice give you the information of your channel, the guide, whit this Webservice you can surf into the guide on your application whitout reduice or stop what you're watching or listenning.

The advantage is that you can write a Webinterface and/or an application to control your MP.

In the futur you maybe can watch some extract,trailer of your movies before launch it.

That's what I like to do in the first time.

And after create an external viewer/client, so MP gonna be an server.

W

WinMacLin

Hi I was just wondering if this project is going ahead or is still in concept? Any development at all?

P

plagnioj

I've start the developpement.

At the begennig I develop an App in SWT and the same in wxWindows.

The first realease gonna work on MacOs Linux Windows and PPC2003 with IBM J9 or Jeode.

And in the futur on every OS

P

plagnioj

Advancement

I've nearly finished but i've broken my PDA. So the PDA Version is suspended
until I've a new one to test it.

Now I'am working on a bluetooth connection on MAC OS and Smartphone S66.

But within the end of JUNE i post the first release for Windows,Mac OS, and maybe Linux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom