S/PDIF not working with 0.2.1.0 (1 Viewer)

aal

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Hi,

It seems that S/PDIF output is not working with the latest 0.2.1.0. I am using the MPA audio codec with the Default DirectSound audio renderer and the MPA audio codec settings set to output to S/PDIF. I have also tried all other audio renderers. No luck so far... Anyone else with this problem?

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Hi,

It seems that S/PDIF output is not working with the latest 0.2.1.0. I am using the MPA audio codec with the Default DirectSound audio renderer and the MPA audio codec settings set to output to S/PDIF. I have also tried all other audio renderers. No luck so far... Anyone else with this problem?

Hi,

I have experienced the same problem today on a fresh install of MP I did for a friend. However I do not have this problem on an existing installation I updated yesterday. S/PDIF works fine on that system.

aal

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Same here. Did i clean install because i expected to run into problems with an upgrade. Hmmm, it looks like i should have upgraded :)

Flerbizky

Portal Pro
    July 18, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I backed up my "Team Mediaportal" directory, uninstalled through Control Panel, installed 0.2.1.0 - Dumped the complete "database" directory from the old 0.2.0.4 installation into the new "Team Mediaportal", rebootet - and everything just works..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom