Schedules Direct plugin problems with EPG for one channel CBC OTA (1 Viewer)

keldona

February 27, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
I hope this is the right place to do this. I'm having a problem with the Schedules Direct plug in. I'm in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Using a Hdhr3 with ota digital signals. I've Scanned all my channels in. Renamed them all to what is listed on my schedules direct account. I get 11 of 13 channels working perfectly. CBC however (both English and French) come up in my epg as no data available. If I add them through the plug in they list the schedules but when selecting them I get a pop up that says no free card available. In my TV Server Configuration if I go to all channels it says it's not mapped to a card.

This may have something to do with that they have a virtual channel but I'm not sure of it. the virtual channel is 2.1 CBUTDT. It's real channel is 43-3. I have gone through the mapping procedures of deleting the channel, rescanning for it, renaming it, and restarting the service many times changing various settings in the schedules direct plugin to no avail.

Thanks in advance.​

keldona

February 27, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
I figured out how to fix my problem from another forum post on how to edit your Mysql file.

for those interested I downloaded MySQL workbench and followed these instructions

Within in MySQL Workspace - Edit Table Data....(lower right part of screen)
Stored Connection: Local Instance MySQL (located in dropdown box tab.
Password: MediaPortal (Case Specific)
Click Next
Schema: mptvdb
Table: channel
Click Finish
The editor opens up
field externalID is the number you want to change i.e.
17593.43.schedulesdirect.org - 17593 = schedulesdirect Id number found associated with the line-up you have already selected.
Lo and Behold it worked!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom