Schedules Direct plugin (1 Viewer)

bc0508

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 16, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am trying to add all my channels off my tuner and use the schedules direct plug in. I have some channels that schedules direct does not have listed in the lineup. They are my HD channels for local stations and some HD for the other broadcast such as the history channel.

I know I can edit the channel but I have tried changing the name but that does work and i tried changing the service id to the XMLid in the lineup.

Is there something else. I would just like to replace the analog channel that I get the guide for to the HD channel.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi bc0508

You'll need to manually edit your database to get what you want. The SD plugin tries to be smart and it generally works well, however the little things like this can be tricky.

To be more specific, you'll need to copy the value in the "externalId" column for the channels that have the EPG information that you want into the "externalId" column for the channels that currently don't have EPG info.

mm

bc0508

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 16, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well I have figured out why I am having so much trouble charter is now using SDV they gave me a TA to use but I dont see anyway to get it to work with the wintv-hvr-2250 so I guess I am going to have to go to hdhomerun prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom