SchedulesDirect plugin channel conflicts? (1 Viewer)

CanadianEh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Good morning,

I recently added Bell Satellite to my configuration, and for some reason, SchedulesDirect plugin is not properly adding three channels, acting as if they are conflicts to existing manually created radio stations I've defined. Here are the messages from the TVService log:

[2013-12-31 11:03:49,733] [Log ] [SchedulesDirect EPG Client] [INFO ] - Channel KOMO was found as 92.5 - The Beat (Montreal) in EPG mapping database

[2013-12-31 11:03:49,790] [Log ] [SchedulesDirect EPG Client] [INFO ] - Channel Treehouse was found as XM 30 - The Loft in EPG mapping database

[2013-12-31 11:03:49,747] [Log ] [SchedulesDirect EPG Client] [INFO ] - Channel Knowledge Network was found as XM 09 - '90s on 9 in EPG mapping database

Does anyone know of a proper, quick fix so I can view these channels in the EPG?

Thank you all, and Happy New Year!

CanadianEh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So, I was able to overcome this issue by doing several manual edits in the mptvdb database, but honestly, I think all that I needed to do was manually create a new channel in MPTV Config, look up the manually created channels' channelID value (one of mine was 1741), and then update mptvdb.channel set externalid = '10626.288.schedulesdirect.org' where idChannel = '1741'. I found the schedulesdirect.org value that SchedulesDirect Plugin assigned incorrectly to an FM / Radio station and removed it from that channel definition in the DB, so that it only is associated with the tv station above.

Maybe this will help someone else in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom