[Finished] Scrapper improvements (1 Viewer)

jpichie

Portal Pro
May 12, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Perfect, thanks for the reply
Nice to hear some old functionality is possibly being added into the new importer because for series, for example, sometimes it grabs the wrong series and there is no nice way like mp-tvseries to manually fix this.

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hi Acteo,
    a lot of the groundwork I mentioned above is done. Current versions of MP2 have a completely new importer which can now easily be extended. However, there is one bug left I want to solve before I move on to reworking the MDEs (i.e. "Scrapers"): Our NetworkNeighborhoodResourceProvider (the code which is responsible for accessing Windows SMB/CIFS shares) doesn't work correctly in some situations. Unfortunately, if I want to solve this problem "the right way" (and not as a hack), this requires some rework and I am just about to do that. Additionally, I'm a bit under water with my real life work, so all this takes longer than I want it to take. But as soon as this bug is solved, I will start improving the MDEs - promised ;)
    Michael

Acteo

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2005
    Echiré, France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks Michael.
    Preserve your real life !
    I solved the problem by renaming TV Series files (with the renamer). A bit of work but it's ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom