Screen tearing after switching from 0.20 to 0.23/0.24 (1 Viewer)

Celeblin

March 7, 2010
Hi guys!

I have one strange problem with FLV videos. I was using 0.20 Onlinevideos plugin with no problems, but after updating to 0.23, and 0.24 today, I have disturbing screen tearings (vsync problem maybe?) in every FLV video I watch.

It's happens with and without using the FLVSplitter codec version that comes with the new plugin versions, and tested with differents codec compilations like SAF, K-Lite, or CCCP. In the codec tab in OnlineVideos conf, the codecs are exactly the same switching between 0.20 and 0.23 or 0.24 and the tearings always appears with newest versions.

Can somebody please give me a clue about what's happening?

Thanks a lot!

freaker

Portal Member
June 27, 2008
same problem here. Loads of tearing with FLV videos. Might be an operating sytem thing. From what I've read Vista and Seven don't have the video tearing problem with flash. But that's only when the flash video plays on the desktop. I thought all mediaportal videos where played through direct X... which lefts me puzzled about the tearing...

mba

Portal Pro
September 16, 2005
Aarhus
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I am using version 0.30.0.1.1388 and have bad tearing when watching any online content. This is not an issue with any other video material like DVD, videos and tv. Anybody has a solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom