Scripts help (1 Viewer)

ccalnegru

August 22, 2021
Home Country
Canada Canada
Country flag
Hi all.
Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC.
Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help would be appreciated
I wanted to modify any of the existing script (or create new) to copy "Album Artist" info into the "Artist" column
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Replies
Views
Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom