Scroll-button on lyrics screen looses focus on remote button click (1 Viewer)

gnavox

Portal Member
May 13, 2009
Hi,

After having installed the My Lyrics plugin, I discovered the following:

When I am on the "lyrics screen" and the "next page" scroll button appear on the screen, I can scroll down by clicking "OK" on my MCE remote.

However - if I click "left" or "right" on the remote, the button looses focus and I can't get focus back no matter of much I click "left" or "right" on the remote. I have to exit the "lyrics screen" and re-open it for the focus to come back, so I can scroll down again.

Bottom line: If the "scroll arrow" loose focus, I can't get it to come back.

Is this normal or is it a bug?

Best regards,

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

This is not intended and is to be considered as a bug. However I believe it to be related to the skin-file and less the plugin. The xml-file named mylyrics.xml specifies which controls to display, where to place them but also the tab settings etc. It sounds that the tab settings isn't optimized in mylyrics.xml for the skin that you are using; Monochrome (if your "My system" info is correct). Therefore I will suggest that you report this misbehavoir in subforum for the Monochrome skin. If the skinner or you disagree upon this, please write again.

I've always test the version on three different skins (Blue3, Blue3wide and BlackGlass) and here everything is working fine.

best regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom