[TV] Set Weekly record on any entry in Upcoming Episodes screen (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Started on: 2011-10-15
last update: 2011-10-15

Summary: Allow the user to choose which instance/day in the Upcoming Episodes screen the Record Weekly option applies to.

Area: TV

Description: When in the Upcoming Episodes screen for a programme that shows the various instances of that programme over the next week, it's not possible to set "Record every week at this time", or "Weekly on this channel" (I'm not even sure if there's any difference between those two options) on anything other than the instance of the programme at the top of the list, i.e. the one that was displayed on the EPG when entering this screen.

For an example of why this is annoying, say a programme is first broadcast on Wednesday at 22:00. I missed that and on Thursday see it's broadcast again at 04:00 on Friday, so I select that programme and it brings up the list of instances when the programme is broadcast over the next week, including the following Wednesday at 22:00. I would like to be able to select that instance and set "Record Weekly", so that the programme is recorded every week when it is first broadcast. At the moment I would have to advance to Wednesday in the EPG and select the programme from there in order to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom