FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i tried the latest CVS Build and there are these nice nifty animated menus we were talking about here:
    http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1347

They are rellay great, but they stressen my little system very much. So please make it possible to turn such features off. :)

- In setup add a section performance
    - There the user can check / uncheck features like those animated menus
    - I think it is very importand to support this now, because it is easier to take care of this in the beginning of those features than if they are already hardcoded everywhere
    - So if there come more so nice nifty things, you have just to add anew checkbox in "Setup->Performance" and a new "if" in the code. ;)

I would be very glad to have this!

Flip.

A

Anonymous

Hey. Another person with a mini-itx board!
    Have you ever played music on it for more than an hour or so? Has it ever completely frozen your system?
    I have the exact same setup as you, but without PVR hardware and I'm still on SP1.
    Also, mine's a 9000M not the 10000.

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi knubile,

yaeh i already read your post and often said to me: Test this out! I always forgot to do so. :oops:

I will make a test this evening, i never played music for long. I will report.

Flip.

KlereBak

Portal Member
    June 20, 2004
    knubile

I played for more than 5 hours last night, having a party. I made a playlist with 2000 songs, shuffled them and listened the entire evening, no lock-ups at all. After that i watched an episode of a favorite TV show again without any problems. I do have an Epia M9000 like yours without the Win-TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom