Several songs with wrong coverart (1 Viewer)

jobythedawg

March 13, 2012
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have a problem with my new installed Mediaportal.
I managed to solve this the first time I installed Mediaportal years ago, but I cant find the solution any more..
I did just like before, added the folder and checked the use embedded ID3 covers and unchecked the use of folder.jpg.

But for some reason some songs that have no cover, appears with a cover from another artist/album.
These are songs that never had a cover because they where released on the internet.
I just want the regular mblack cover with a speaker and a note for these ones (which appears when I hovering a folder with no cover).
Anyeone who can help me?

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Would need to see the tags of files that are wrong, the folder structure you have and whether you are using a database view or shares

jobythedawg

March 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello. Thanks for the answer!
    Tags should be fine? Everything works on my other system (with coverless songs showing the missing_coverart.png). I simply added the database on this new system from the MP config - music - database
    In this folder there are just lots of songs/singles.
    Ive checked for hidden files as well.

jobythedawg

March 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Problem solved. Stupid me.
    When I checked for showing hidden files I never restarted computer (so changes maybe didnt affect?).
    Today, after work, the stupid picture was visible in the thumbs/Music/Folder. File deleted and everything looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom