Shortcuts (1 Viewer)

O

oswald

Hello,

I have a remote controller to access to MP, it works great but I find the navigation very long and not so easy to access to the wanted menu or action.

Adding shortcuts to access directly to each section(MyMusic, My..) would be great. A direct playlist play too, especially for MyMusic if MP remembered playlists and last played item index.

I request for this feature for two reasons, in the first time because I hate to turn on the TV to listen music titles or web radios and the most important, my girlfriend doesn't understand anything to the remote( soooo much buttons on it :roll: ). In fact, I know what she wants, just have to select the tv to watch TV, the hifi platform to listen music... Isn't she right with the final one?

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

mpod submitted a patch for this on sf. Mabe you'll have a look there.

I think/hope sooner or later this will be included in official releases.

Maschine

O

oswald

Oups, I had not found it before posting.
    I'll watch it at home to custom my MP with new shortcuts.

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep, that patch would help you. What remote do you have? If you got a Hauppauge 45-button remote, I got much better code for you. Now I implemented the whole remote directly like Frodo's mce2005 support. So no more need to "train" irremote.ini anymore.

If you got another remote and just want to add the media keys on your remote, get the patch on SourceForge. But you have to compile it, as the files are sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom