ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nice plugin NephilimDM :D

I already requested in the Skin forum (Black & White) a corrected skin version of this plugin. Havent had a reply yet.
Do you think you can help here NephilimDM? I Hope so.

Thank you for the support and the great plugin!

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Is it normal for the mtsa.exe to be like one hour to download 7 days of info from 5 theaters?

I can see in the log that it's ticking along just fine, I was just curious if this is normal. The other day I had the PC on through the night and it was finished when I woke, but until that point it had taken at least 1-1½ hour...

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is it normal for the mtsa.exe to be like one hour to download 7 days of info from 5 theaters?

I can see in the log that it's ticking along just fine, I was just curious if this is normal. The other day I had the PC on through the night and it was finished when I woke, but until that point it had taken at least 1-1½ hour...

if you are trying to download HD movie trailers on a slow internet connection it could easily take quite a while. personally mine doesn't take too long, but university has amazingly fast internet.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Naturally the time it takes depends on the amount of data downloaded. Can you attach your log file?

Bye,
    Nephilim

P.S. X edterbak: Black & White 1080 skin added... ;)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Sounds about normal - I too have a fast connection, but it still takes a while to get the HD trailers :)

NephilimDM - fancy having a go at the StreamedMP skin? ;)
    It's quite a lot like the pilehave version - so you should be mostly there already...
    thanks in advance :)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Oh...nevermind the question about the download-time, I just checked my trailers folder and it's 1.26 GB ;)

I just thought that it was the posters and the movie-info that was downloaded, but I must have set it to download trailers too :)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sounds about normal - I too have a fast connection, but it still takes a while to get the HD trailers :)

NephilimDM - fancy having a go at the StreamedMP skin? ;)
    It's quite a lot like the pilehave version - so you should be mostly there already...
    thanks in advance :)

Try this... ;)
    If it works i'll add the skin in the first post.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom