ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
X Silent-Except

I'll check the bugs and i'll try to add the delayed load of graphics. Apple trailers should be fixed.

X jlapin

The plugin get 5 movie for box office e 10 from coming soon by behaviour. I think i'll make it parametrizable in the final release.
Other bug should be fixed in the files in attach.

X SpudR

Try the new plugin with Blue3Wide pr Blue3 Skin.

X all

Thank you!

Bye,
Nephilim

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    hello Nephilim,

I encounter a display problem, heaps of text (black glass skin nova) in the category box office (see picture). the creator of the skin can not reproduce this defect.

may be it is related to the France?

thank you for your help

Box Office.jpg

Edit: The problem was related to the site AlloCiné, I have no problem posting thank you all

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30)

Hi Nephilim, first of all :D for the new version. I do have one problem though: The box office data are shown double, and I don´t have a menu entry for coming soon. I adapted my skins according the delivered Blue3 skins. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
      Image1.jpg
      94.9 KB
    • Image2.jpg
      Image2.jpg
      204.3 KB

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30)

Hi Nephilim, first of all :D for the new version. I do have one problem though: The box office data are shown double, and I don´t have a menu entry for coming soon. I adapted my skins according the delivered Blue3 skins. Any ideas?

Please tell me what city you've set. Probably there is a bug in the grabber for Germany.

Bye,
    Nephilim

hello Nephilim,

I encounter a display problem, heaps of text (black glass skin nova) in the category box office (see picture). the creator of the skin can not reproduce this defect.

thank you for your help

View attachment 64988

Please post your moviedata.xml

Bye,
    Nephilim

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    hello Nephilim,

thank you for your help

View attachment 64988

Hi!

As I said in BGN thread, this is not plugin related. It's because of the font and the special characters. If you take a closer look at your screenshot you'll see the movie name is shifted left because font is incorrectly rendered on screen. Happens also to me on moves with Croatian characters. It might be the error in the MePo filmstrip component. I'm not sure yet..

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    hello all,

it is unnecessary to solve my problem or I did not understand (my english language is very limited)

I attached the requested file

good day

View attachment moviedata.xml

Edit: The problem was related to the site AlloCiné, I have no problem posting thank you all

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    for once I found a bug in MediaPortal valid.

I think that will be reassembled SilentExcept information for the final version of MediaPortal.

thank you for all

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30)

Please tell me what city you've set. Probably there is a bug in the grabber for Germany.
    I´ve set the following cities/cinemas: Sulzbach (Taunus) and Idstein (Sulzbach (Taunus)|Idstein). All data a grabbed correct including wallpapers and trailers, just the box office displays all data double and no coming soon data. :D in advance for your efforts ;)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried that new version and I still get that exception that Mediaportal encountered a problem and needs to be stopped. Hmm, maybe it will work better once I redo my system, but that will need time till 1.1.0.0 is finally released.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom