Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

as you may know mpnzb includes a sites.xml (in your MediaPortal/plugins/Windows folder) that specifies the available sites for searches and so on. Many of the sites defined in there are obsolete and don't work anymore. As I do not use most of those sites I have no idea which work and which don't. I need your help here!

Please reply if you
    • know a site listed in sites.xml that does not work anymore
    • know a site that is listed, if possible with the xml to paste it in the sites.xml
    • know a site that still exists but isn't working here anymore including how you think the changed XML should look like.

Thanks!

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, i will try it and hope i understand you right ::

works ::

- binsearch.net but now it ends .info

- nzbclub.com

- nzbindex.nl

- blockbuster.com

- rottentomatoes.com

- yahoo.com/movies

- zip.ca

but this last 4 sites no search indexer...

down ::

- newzbin.com is down

- newzleech.com

- tvnzb.com seems to be down

- nzbseries.org is now kere.ws but down...
    maybe good new site ::

- http://www.nzb.cc/

- http://www.bintube.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
    Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
    So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom