Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (1 Viewer)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi All,
in download page is now available the first release of Xtreme 1.1.0.0 version compatible with Mediaportal 1.3.0 Alpha (see Archived File 1).
This version will be available as Archived file until Mediaportal 1.3 will release as final version, then I'll move it to the official release (that one downloadable with "Download" button).
In addition to MP1.3 mandatory required changes, Xtreme 1.1.0.0 contains some minor graphic changes and 5 different Themes in addition to the default one.
Available Themes are:

Trasparent Topbar.jpg -> Transparent Topbar
Hero Day.jpg -> Hero Day
Hero Day Trasparent Topbar.jpg -> Hero Day Transparent Topbar
Hero Night.jpg -> Hero Night
Hero Night Trasparent Topbar.jpg -> Hero Night Transparent Topbar

I'm planning to release other Themes as single add-ons, so ...stay tuned and take a look frequently at the pages of this forum.

Hope many of you can enjoy MP 1.3.x with Xtreme!

Cheers

Last edited:

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
I love this skin! One of the reasons I downgraded to 1.2 again :D Is there any way to add items to the main menu ie Online videos?

Hi Game_dude,
thank you very much for your appreciation (y) .
Unluckely I'm not a software developer :sick:, so there is no Basichome menù editor available for Xtreme.
However Online Videos is already available in the little submenù under Plugins voice in Basichome menù (see screenshot below); you don't like this solution?

Basichome_OnlineVideos.jpg

P.S.: Xtreme is now available also for Mediaportal 1.3.0 Alpha (see previous post), so you can upgrade if you need

Thanks again and Ciao

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This is awesome. The only thing I'm missing is 4 The Record support. Absolutely great work. Thank you.

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    One minor bug I just noticed. The text on the clock on the upper right corner isn't lining up with the white boxes on any of the screens. See attached screen grab.

Attachments

• Clock Off Center.jpg
      Clock Off Center.jpg
      378 KB

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    One minor bug I just noticed. The text on the clock on the upper right corner isn't lining up with the white boxes on any of the screens. See attached screen grab.

I have the same problem :( Actually I noticed this in the last version too.

same her .. with the 1.3.0.A version ...;)

It is an issue related to some date/time format management in Mediaportal (like for example English - United States); please try to install attached patch and let me know if this resolve.

Thanks

Attachments

• Xtreme_Time_Format_Patch.mpe1
      413.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom