Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (2 Viewers)

Bdydrp

Portal Pro
July 2, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
@Marduk65
Can you let me know which xml needs changing to shift the time or next program text over a bit so the dont clash. This is in the popup that you see when changing channels.
In the screenshot you can see that the text and time overlap. Is it possible to shift the time over to the right a bit?
upload_2017-3-22_14-18-42.png

muscles

Portal Member
July 15, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,Marduk65.
Just wondering if it's do able to add support the the plugin TvWishList. i love this skin best one available to be honest lovely fonts size to read via ten foot away and this plugin tvwishlist missing for me
kind regards
kev

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
@Marduk65
Can you let me know which xml needs changing to shift the time or next program text over a bit so the dont clash. This is in the popup that you see when changing channels.
In the screenshot you can see that the text and time overlap. Is it possible to shift the time over to the right a bit?
View attachment 188442

Hi Bdydrp,
first of all excuse me for late in this answer.
Please try attached xml and let me know if it resolve the issue (if yes I'll include it of course into the next release)
Thank you very much for the very precious reporting (y)

Ciao

Attachments

• tvZAPOSD.xml
    4.5 KB

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,Marduk65.
Just wondering if it's do able to add support the the plugin TvWishList. i love this skin best one available to be honest lovely fonts size to read via ten foot away and this plugin tvwishlist missing for me
kind regards
kev

Hi muscles,
as for previous post, first of all excuse me for late in this answer.
About TvWishList, I'll take a look at that plugin as soon as possible.

Thank you very much

Ciao

Bdydrp

Portal Pro
July 2, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Bdydrp,
first of all excuse me for late in this answer.
Please try attached xml and let me know if it resolve the issue (if yes I'll include it of course into the next release)
Thank you very much for the very precious reporting (y)

Ciao
Hi Marduk
No need to apologise - all good.
Thanks for your xml. I changed to your updated xml and this is the result:
new xml.png
As you can see, it has moved the text over a bit so its not as overlapped.
I looked through what changes you made and starting playing around myself, i aligned the times up with the channel logo to get this:
2.png
But on some channels the times shift position like this:
3.png
I suspect its got something to do with the sizing of different channel images.
But no matter what i change the 'M' in the next program time is always covered. Like its hidden behind some other box. even if i move the next program text way over, it still the same.
I know its not major and no big drama, just one of those aesthetic things, but now im more curious about how to solve it than anything else. Never done any xml editing or anything before. Ill keep having a go :)
Ive attached my edited xml file for reference

Cheers,
Adam

Attachments

• my_tvZAPOSD.xml
    4.5 KB

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Bdydrp,
try this one, I think it should be ok.
To satisfy your curiosity I've moved on the right the progress bar, the on tv now and on tv next labels and then enlarged a little bit the start time info and next start time info labels.
Please let me know if it is ok now.

Thanks again
Ciao

Attachments

• tvZAPOSD.xml
    4.5 KB

Bdydrp

Portal Pro
July 2, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Bdydrp,
try this one, I think it should be ok.
To satisfy your curiosity I've moved on the right the progress bar, the on tv now and on tv next labels and then enlarged a little bit the start time info and next start time info labels.
Please let me know if it is ok now.

Thanks again
Ciao

Brilliant! Looks great.
Guess its easy when you know what to change :p

Thanks again. Any news on your coming update?

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all,
I've right now pubblished the new version 1.7.0.0 of the skin on download page.

This new release contains some big changes; the most important one is a new layout called Simple&Clean.
Looking at the Mediaportal forum I noticed that, as many users likes fanarts oriented skins, there are a lot of people that prefers most simple layouts; so, trying to meet their needs, I've made a layout as much simple and clean as possible, using the most of the screen area to show the various infos.
With this new layout I think Xtreme now offers a full range of styles that can satisfy the most of the users' needs.
Here are some screenshots of the Xtreme Simple&Clean layout:
MovingPictures_1.jpg MovingPictures_2.jpg mvCentral.jpg MyFilms_1.jpg MyFilms_2.jpg MyMusic_1.jpg MyMusic_2.jpg MyVideos_1.jpg MyVideos_2.jpg MyVideos_2.jpg TVSeries_1.jpg TVSeries_2.jpg
Of course the new layout can be choosed in the skin settings (Xtreme general settings -> layout - 3 options available: Standard, Fanart oriented and Simple&Clean)

As you can see from the screenshots, with the new layout a new suitable minimal style top-right weatherclock is available.

Another big change is the graphic appearance of the dialogs.
I was not fully satisfied by the previous ones, so I've worked a long time to achieve a more satisfying result; this is the final result...
New_Dialog_1.jpg New_Dialog_3.jpg New_Dialog_TV_MiniGuide_1.jpg

I've changed the layout of MyPics section; now it is more similar to the rest of the skin look&feel (I've leaved the old look in the new Simple&Clean layout)...
MyPics_New_1.jpg MyPics_New_2.jpg MyPics_New_3.jpg MyPics_New_4.jpg MyPics_New_5.jpg MyPics_New_6.jpg

I've reviewed also the filmstrip layout for video related plugins...
New_Filmstrip_1.jpg New_Filmstrip_2.jpg New_Filmstrip_3.jpg New_Filmstrip_4.jpg

As for @muscles request, now Xtreme support TvWishList; here are some screenshot...
TvWishList_1.jpg TvWishList_2.jpg TvWishList_3.jpg

A lot of other fix and little improvements has been done (practically almost all screens has been reviewed).

If you're using the Xtreme eXtension Pack (If someone has not tried it yet, I strongly suggest to take a look at it here ;)), it is necessary to install the updated version 1.2.0.0.

I hope you like all the (very hard) job I've done and, as always, any suggestion, comment and, of course, critic are more than welcome.

Ciao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom