Skins Page!? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone, ive been thinking that a page should be added where approved working skins should be available for easy download. Since ive seen many posts about people asking for this, ive decided to start one myself. I will be posting the links soon. If you want your skin added to the list, please leave a post, or PM me (I would prefer a post so that everyone who sees this post can get the skins)

THANKS GUYS! MP ROCKS :lol:

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Afaik all working skins are distributed in the mp release. So at this time it makes no sense to put up a skin page.

skulls

Portal Member
January 17, 2005
Barcelona
Afaik all working skins are distributed in the mp release

but then skins can take so much space, I think it's better to put them separately and just include one or two standard skins with the MP release. I think that having a proper skins page will attract more skin developers.

A

Anonymous

well, i understand your thoughts that all working skins are given out with media portal, but i have been browsing the forums and internet, and have found that many people have made mp skins on their own, or modded existing skins. It would be nice to have a compilation of ALL skins available, including mods.

:EDIT: This dosnt mean this thread is closed! post your links! please? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom