Skype plugin (1 Viewer)

Michael.K

Portal Member
February 14, 2012
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Hello, I am writing a plugin with Skype functionality. I need to display the contacts as a list of controls that are identical to Skype.That is, Each contact must have a name, status, avatar, etc. I already have a wrapper for Skype functionality. Can you please tell me how to do it better? Is it possible to create a custom control like in xaml or modify menu, listControl, etc. to my queries?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Of course. It's possible to create new control. But it might not be needed for your plugin. List control can take three list items (text) and two icons, which might be enough for all the data you want to display (avatar and status as icons), friendly name (skype name) as text1, status (new message from user or such) as text 2 (or you can use list coloring), and user status as text3.

Michael.K

Portal Member
    February 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yes, Skype4MP is interesting plugin, but I need create self project. Can you help me with creating of new control? Do you have some plugins(controls) project links? I'm a biginer in MP so not refuse from helping. :)
    I'm confused, I need to write prigin media portal 1.2.2.0. So far, I realized just what you can write a plug-in controls using only the standard controls from references.xml of topics. Can you please tell how to write for this portal new control and use it in my plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom