SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (4 Viewers)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: SleepControl plugin v1.0.2 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hi all

Trying to switch from MySleepTimer over to this plugin, which did work perfectly as in activating from my remotes yellow button in TV\Video|music.

For the life of me cannot get this to happen, if someone does have this working, can they show pictures of their config screens, have tried every option I can think of, plugin does show up fine and can be manually activated in GUI, just not whilst watching video\recordings.

So just to be clear.

Watching video, press yellow button, 5 minute timer enabled and displayed via osd, this becomes active after end of video playback and exits MP or goes back to basichome, either would be fine.

ps. remote yellow button is only enabled for all screens as action yellow button, and as already said worked perfectly well with mysleeptimer.

Thanks

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the updated version v1.0.3 of this plugin is ready for downloading from our repository or from the first post of this thread.

Informations for users:

• The requested translation properties are added (see chapter 7 of included manual for more information). This is an optional feature.
    • Fix for possible recording detection exception on a client PC.

Paranoid Delusion: I cannot follow you completely, but I'll try it. How many and which entries are configured on your machine for your yellow remote control button? Please see chapter 5 what I mean, thanks.

Cheers, Micropolis

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hmm i'm seeing some errors..
    2012-01-21 13:53:23.953905 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29112, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29112, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29111, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29111, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

at SleepControlPlugin.SleepControl.SetRecordingTimerValues()
    at SleepControlPlugin.SleepControl.DisplayTimerRecordingStatus()
    at SleepControlPlugin.SleepControl.InitPluginPage()
    at SleepControlPlugin.SleepControl.OnPageLoad()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

And translation in plugin is kinda half. All buttons etc. are not translated(Used the same as the skin provided, mostlikely something to do with the error above) and some values start up looking like #SleepControl.Activity and first after setting a shutdown method and starting the countdown they're properly translation.

<control>
    <description>Sleep Mode</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>2</id>
    <label>Sleep Mode</label>
    <onup>9</onup>
    <ondown>3</ondown>
    </control>

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi 1stdead,
    Hmm i'm seeing some errors..
    2012-01-21 13:53:23.953905 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29112, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29112, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29111, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29111, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b'

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

the same problem again. Your machine doesn't have a TV server installation, please copy all libraries from this archive to your mediaportal installation directory.

Cheers, Micropolis

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just copied those files over. Still same error:

2012-01-21 14:22:38.558990 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29112, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

\\mediacenter\C\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Gentle.Common.dll does exist. I just think my MP installation is too new? Using latest svn.

But translation is still english / half not working?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      614.8 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here are current settings, tried with just about every combination that the pdf pointed too, so this is more a example, of what a user might have.

sshot-29.jpgsshot-31.jpgsshot-30.jpg

These are my M$ MCE remote Yellow button settings

sshot-32.jpg

:D for looking, I take it I am not asking for the impossible.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: SleepControl plugin v1.0.3 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Dear community,
    the updated version v1.0.3 of this plugin is ready for downloading from our repository or from the first post of this thread.

Informations for users:

• The requested translation properties are added (see chapter 7 of included manual for more information). This is an optional feature.
    • Fix for possible recording detection exception on a client PC.

@Paranoid Delusion: I cannot follow you completely, but I'll try it. How many and which entries are configured on your machine for your yellow remote control button? Please see chapter 5 what I mean, thanks.

Cheers, Micropolis

Sorry but I have to ask for the reason that the Plugin and all the orher plugins from you are't listed in the Extension Installer. I don't understand this, because I thik it is very easy and don't to much work. Here is a Wiki Link.

Online Updates - MediaPortal Wiki.

Please add this.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom