Snes and Nes games thumbs (1 Viewer)

xuivo

December 20, 2008
Hi all,

I've managed to get everything working nice (Finally!!!). The only thing missing would be the thumb image for snes and Nes games.

Does anyone have or know where to get a collection of image / thumbs? Also, is it possible to just put them in a folder without having to invidually assign them to a game? My roms are names according to Goodsnes and goodnes (something like that...)

Thanks!

brienzee

Portal Member
April 1, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
non of the downloads from that site seem to be working. its just downloading very small files that are corrupt.
anyone else having that problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
Replies
Views
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Hi. New version 0.5.0.6 released, download link is at the end of first post: EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage.
Hi. New version 0.5.0.6 released, download link is at the end of first post: EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage.
It took me a while to find a download site for EPG Buddy, but I finally did, and then I installed it. Since I'm in Florida, I...
Replies
Views
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom