Forum (SOLVED) Forum Website Really Slow (1 Viewer)

GeoffC

Portal Member
June 8, 2008
Home Country
In the last week, viewing the forum index webpages has slowed down considerably. I have tried from a number of different pcs in a couple of different locations all with the same result. The page takes over 30 seconds just to load, freezing the browser while loading. Not sure if it makes a difference but I am using the latest version of Firefox.
Just tried Chrome and it all works fine, seems something has changed recently on either your website or Firefox.

Last edited:

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks for your report, anyone else able to confirm that? No issue here with latest FF, page loads as fast as Chrome.
    Can you try to hit F12, select the last network-tab and reload the page with F5 several times? This might reveal whats preventing the page from rendering.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Not lately but there are times that I think i have no internet when the website takes sometime to load. This website is slower than most tho.

GeoffC

Portal Member
    June 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Attached screenshot of the F12 network diagnostic. This was a single load of the forum page - from the home page clicked on the forum button in the menu. As I said before same works fine in chrome and have not had any problems with FF on any other site
    SlowLoad.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom