Some Dutch streams doesn't work (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

I want to report an error on some dutch streams. Not all SBS6 streams work.. By example: Peter R. de Vries doesn't work. Also some streams of veronica doesn't work.. I have not test all streams, but maybe someone can take a look to the "tv gemist" app..

Thanks!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Uitzending gemist is fixed.

For code clarity, and fixing the other parts (sbs,net5,veronica) it would really simplify things if those parts get their own siteutil (so instead of Uitzending gemist, sbs, net5 and veronica being sub-categories of tvgemist, they would appear as separate items in the main list)

Bearing in mind that you always can make a group "tvgemist" and put those 4 (and if you like also rtl, just as in the old days) under that, I assume I have your approval for the separation?

PeereboomINC

Portal Member
    November 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

For code clarity, and fixing the other parts (sbs,net5,veronica) it would really simplify things if those parts get their own siteutil (so instead of Uitzending gemist, sbs, net5 and veronica being sub-categories of tvgemist, they would appear as separate items in the main list)

Bearing in mind that you always can make a group "tvgemist" and put those 4 (and if you like also rtl, just as in the old days) under that, I assume I have your approval for the separation?

I don't really care if they are separated or put together. If it is better for you to maintain, then that is the best solution. :D

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008

Thanks, can confirm that it works. I would much rather have separate utils, so that the dutch menu has the same depth as all the others that I have configured.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sbs6 is separated! (So Peter R. de Vries works again)

Rest will follow soon.

Edit:
    Rest is ready also, and renamed TvGemist to Uitzending Gemist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom