some information about donation statistics (1 Viewer)

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    hi people,

for my engineering class, we need to presentate an open source software of our choice.
    No question that I am going to tell and show the students something about MP ;)

Therefor I am searching for some information of the last year or monthly amount of donations which the team recived.
    Is this a 'top-secret' information or is it possible to tell me something about that. (Maybe per pm?)

Thanks in advance.

Kristian

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Thanks for your answer. I will pm the mentioned users :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than 15minutes. :) recording from 2 tuners at once is stable so far. With zapping I have BSOD after about 10-15 channel changes. Obviously I havent recorded that much. Channel change is slow at 5-6 seconds...
    Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than...
    Hi, I am a bit pressed for time now, but I have prepared the text below while my forum registration was pending. My apologies...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello again I do sympathise. There are some things you could have done to help yourself. Don't spend more than an hour stuck before asking for help. You will end up wasting your precious time if you insist on trying to solve problems by yourself. As I said in your other thread: MP2 is mostly a toy for programmers right now. No...
    Hello again I do sympathise. There are some things you could have done to help yourself. Don't spend more than an hour stuck...
    Hi...I'm a new 'user' of MP2. I say 'user' but I actually seem to be not using MP2 much...most of the LAST 3 DAYS has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
    Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom