Some keyboard shortcut functions not working (1 Viewer)

bazfletch3

Portal Member
March 14, 2011
Home Country
Hi all

I am hoping that this is a very simple and dumb fix, but I am having tourble with a few keyboard shortcuts not working - and from what I can see they should be just basic, defualt functions that require no setup or programming on my behlaf to make work. F3 (info), F7 (prev) & F8 (next) commands wont work. All the other keyboard commands that Ive tested work fine.... I've even swapped keyboards over to make sure nothing funny is happening with that either.

Any thoughts?

Barry

bazfletch3

Portal Member
March 14, 2011
Home Country
So a slight update on this - I got the PREV & NEXT commands to work by remaping them against other keys - not sure why MP didnt seem to want to recognise F7 & F8 for me. I also realised that the function I thought I was calling up as F3 INFO, should have in fact been Y SHOW OSD. However, whilst I can being up the OSD with the Y shortcut ok, it displays differently than when I call it up via the same command on my existing remote control. When I call it up via the Y shortcut it doesnt display any of the scraped metadata from Moving Pictures / My TV series; which it does when I call it up from the remote.

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom