Some plugin updates required please... (5 Viewers)

Merimarg

Portal Member
April 11, 2011
Home Country
Hi!

I use over year My Contacts Plugin.
Maybe is good idea keep it alive

Somebody?

cyberfix

Portal Member
January 16, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: AW: Some plugin updates required please...

Ok....first there was mVids this was taken over by metalla_nz became My Music Videos (the link you have posted) and a 3rd incarnation called mvCentral is in progess (all be it slow progress)

As far as I know there is no source avaiable for the original mVids though I maintain My Music Videos - you can get the 0.41 release compatible with MP 1.2beta here.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...gin-updates-required-please-94511/#post725070

hope that helps

Is mvCentral a dead project? Are there any music video plugins that are being supported and updated?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

cyberfix

Portal Member
January 16, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Not dead just stalled, I work on when I can but entered a phase where the paying work has taken over and free time is very limitedm all of the MP releated stuff I work on is suffering to.

The original MusicVideos works under MP1.2 and can be found here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...gin-updates-required-please-94511/#post725070

Thanks for the quick response! That's great that is is still alive and I can completely understand the paying work scenario.

I have the other plugin, but have not tried it yet. I will be using it for the first time soon. Is the the one in development at a usable stage if I compile it from the sourcecode or is it too early?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Not dead just stalled, I work on when I can but entered a phase where the paying work has taken over and free time is very limitedm all of the MP releated stuff I work on is suffering to.

The original MusicVideos works under MP1.2 and can be found here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...gin-updates-required-please-94511/#post725070

Thanks for the quick response! That's great that is is still alive and I can completely understand the paying work scenario.

I have the other plugin, but have not tried it yet. I will be using it for the first time soon. Is the the one in development at a usable stage if I compile it from the sourcecode or is it too early?

It works but there are some issues, replacement strings are not used and no regex compile. The files must also be named <Atrist> - <track>.<ext> and the only skin file that works is StreamedMP and that not fully, I have added the latest skin files to svn.

I have been concentrating on getting the last.fm parsing to work 100% before moving on. The source in svn is upto date so give it a go but dont expect too much. This is for mp 1.2b only btw.

feedback welcome

thx

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Some plugin updates required please...

so have plugin with "reflector" and "FileGenerator.dll" - sometimes the decompiled mvids.dll.
    no idea if it works.
    someone can now create a dll kompitable MP for 1.2.xx

Last edited:

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

:D:confused::D:confused: feedbaaack ? :sorry: or I'll die :(

Hi mrbonsen,

You just after a 1.2.x version of the mVids.dll?

I have had a look and will take a fair bit of work to bring this upto date with the latest MP code...

thx

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

:D:confused::D:confused: feedbaaack ? :sorry: or I'll die :(

Ok, here is a test version of mVids that compiles against 1.2b, I have not tested other than checking it runs in confguration, please test and let me known the issues...if you have skin files for this please upload as they will most likley need tweaking for 1.2b.

I have also created a google code project to hold the source for this if any wants to help out please PM with you personal email and I will add you to the project.

mvids - mVids Music Videos for MediaPortal v1.2b+ - Google Project Hosting

thx

EDIT: Updated with fix for incorrect window ID

Attachments

• mVids.zip
      67.8 KB

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Some plugin updates required please...

thank you thank you - you are my hero!
    Once again many thanks. . . . juhuuuuu.
    I can publicize it in the German forum?
    most just and MP database.
    artist ok but subgroup (title / videos) will not open!
    I tested it with a original.xml

Edit: screen entfernt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom