some small ideas (1 Viewer)

mediaportal-fr.com

Portal Member
September 18, 2004
France
I have some small ideas:

• My TV = we must turn off TV manually to play some recorded TV in recorder TV sub menu , if not both sound are playing -> maybe it will be automatic lunching a recorded TV stop watching TV
  • My weather = maybe could we select in the main view each day to have more description of this day
  • my news = it is possible to follow links in the news description?
  • My Radio = it is possible when we choosing a directory for streaming radio to display logo of the stream station (like we got it when we configure each stream in the station setup) of course the logo must have the same name of the station and be place in the thum dir

That all for the moment!

See you soon !

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
mediaportal-fr.com said:
I have some small ideas:

• My TV = we must turn off TV manually to play some recorded TV in recorder TV sub menu , if not both sound are playing -> maybe it will be automatic lunching a recorded TV stop watching TV

• I agree with this, it is annoying. Shouldn't be too hard to fix though...

mediaportal-fr.com said:
    [*]My weather = maybe could we select in the main view each day to have more description of this day
    Nice idea as well, don't know if the information is available however...

mediaportal-fr.com said:
    [*]my news = it is possible to follow links in the news description?
    This will probably be possible once the My-Internet plugin is completed, as it has better integration with the MP environment. See http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.s...iewtopic.php?t=1850&highlight=internet+plugin

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom