Something like MyPrograms (1 Viewer)

tusqui

Portal Member
February 18, 2009
Good Morning,

I am looking for some plugin for launch my pc games throught MediaPortal. In last version of MP I used MyPrograms, but in version 1.0.0 not its.

Something plugin like this?? Some plugin do the same function??

Thanks

Sorry for my english.

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi tusqui,
    There was a pluggin being developed here MPgames pluggin
    It has been a while since any updates, but there could be numerous reasons for that.

Regards

Kev

jimmyo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi tusqui

My Emulators plugin now supports launching PC Games, try it out

/Jimmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    It is certainly worth a try. I had given up and laid this idea to rest. I shall try at the weekend, thank you.
    It is certainly worth a try. I had given up and laid this idea to rest. I shall try at the weekend, thank you.
    Morning all, I want to execute a skin function as soon as a window opens, and I think the easiest way might be to put it in the...
    Replies
    Views
    Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you fixed your problem.
    Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you...
    Hello to all I have a problem, my Mediaportal doesn't start anymore, there was a power cut while I was shutting down my PC and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
    Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
    First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom